Fire Sprinkler Systems
Automatic fire sprinkler systems are the most effective method of controlling the spread of fires in commercial and residential buildings. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), fire sprinkler systems succeed 98% of the time in controlling fires. NFPA 13 is the standard for the installation of sprinkler systems, and NFPA 25 is the standard for the inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems. Both standards have been adopted by the State California. Title 24 addresses the requirement for the installation of fire sprinkler system.
Our fire sprinkler division provides wide range of services such as:
- Fire Sprinkler Design & Installation
- Fire Sprinkler Inspection and Testing
- Fire Sprinkler Repair – Commercial & Residential
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Design and Installation
- Fire Sprinkler System Effectiveness
Call our toll free number for free consultation or to schedule your service.